Thursday 8 April 2021

Double Pixiu Bracelet with Gem Stones

I have been introduced to gem stones just recently. My boyfriend told me stories regarding his co-worker owning a Pixiu bracelet and how this bracelet saved him from harm. I am not a fan of feng shui, I am just aware on some of its practices. It does not got in my imagination that I will wear, not one but double Pixiu bracelet.


According to Wikipedia, Pixiu is a chinese mythical hybrid creature and are considered a protector of feng shui practitioners. It also resembles a strong and winged lion.

At first, I am only into gem stones bracelet without Pixiu in it. As I go through to every stones available, I am fascinated on the effects of each one. There are so many stones available. I am not sure if you can customize the bracelet based on your stone preferences but I recommend to choose the pre-made one because they know how each one works and what are the perfect combinations. But my boyfriend likes the one with Pixiu because it gives protection and it attracts wealth. So why not give it a try then.

Before I continue, I would like to give emphasis that I am not a chinese and as far as I can remember, I do not have a blood connection. I am a Catholic Christian practices Catholicism. Though there are issues regarding feng shui, I think that wearing a Pixiu does not mean worshipping it. It just gives you confidence on attracting positive energies and wealth. Almighty God is our only one God, nothing more nothing less.


This is a Double Pixiu with Gem Stones Bracelet. It composes of 2 Pixius, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Amazonite, Aquamarine, Sunstone, and Moonstone. Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It encourages unconditional love. Citrine is traditionally considered a good healing crystal. It gives hope and a protective stone. Amazonite is a soothing stone. It aids in promoting optimum health. Aquamarine is considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness. Sunstone is link to luck and good fortune. It dissipates fearfulness, alleviates stress, and increases vitality. Moonstone enhances intuition, promotes success and good fortune in love and business matters.

When we ordered this bracelet, it comes in a chinese box. It was cleansed before we received it.


It also comes with wishing paper. My boyfriend clarified this if we need to write our wishes on it like what it name was for but the seller said that this is used to remove bad luck. You need to burn it and step over it once.

Aside from being a charm, it became an accessory and it looks good on my wrist. When I am working, I usually paired it with my Mi Band 4.


There conditions on wearing a Pixiu bracelet and there are things to follow on wearing it. There are also chinese zodiac signs that are not meant for Pixiu. I am not recommending to buy one. Do your due diligence because no one is responsible for your own works. Still, God is God and He is the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment