Sunday 6 September 2020

Missha Time Revolution Special Miniature Kit | A Product Review

Last year, a good friend of mine came home from South Korea gave me a sample of Missha's sunscreen and other korean brand face mask. Years back, I am not really a fan of korean skincare because I have a constant visit with this derma clinic nearby. Honestly, they really made my skin flawless and acne free. But time goes by and I do not have time so I need a good alternative. Since when I got the chance to try this Missha and a good face mask, maybe korean skincare is worth a try.

On my previous posts, I always talked about Innisfree. Maybe because they are easy to reach especially that they opened physical stores almost everywhere here in Metro Manila and they also have reputable online store. I only bought this miniature kit because I need a cream, an active ingredient alternative and something new to try. And why not? Missha is good.


Brand Name: Missha
Product Name: Time Revolution Special Miniature Kit
Product Type: Night Time Skincare
Product Price: Php 349

It is actually my first time trying this products. A typical person, or just me, I bought it first before I search reviews and rates of this. It looks promising though. Missha's Time Revolution has captured the heart of korean skincare lovers. This is just one in their Time Revolution Line. This uses fermented ingredients that is well-known to even skin-tone and to repair damage in just few weeks.


The First Treatment Essence Rx is so popular in the internet and it is compared to the expensive SKII. Sorry to tell that if you are looking for the comparison between these two products, you have come to the wrong page because I have not used SKII yet. But if I will be given a chance, I will of course. This new version which is an "Rx" provides skin longer hydration and it restores the elasticity of the skin. And this actually has niacinamide to its formula so this is really a good one. This is also water-based and light-weight. This is a good start up and no sting feeling.


The First Treatment Serum Emulsion has concentrated 80% fermented yeast extract that conditions the skin. This also contains niacinamide and hyaluronic acid that deeply hydrates the skin and replenishes skin texture. This emulsion has also anti-aging effect. The formula is creamy but watery just like what an emulsion must be. It may need some time to absorb by the skin but it does not sting also. I like the consistency though because it really feels that you applied a product to your face but it will eventually be absorbed then be ready for another application. There is so much that this product can give but in this size, it was the first one to empty. But I still need to think about it if I will purchase it to a bigger one. I also had a hard time searching for the normal size of this one online.


Night Repair Probio Ampoule is also a famous one in this line. This is an anti-aging serum that contains a 50% fermented yeast extract that vanishes cellular slowdown and boost elasticity. This actually accelerates the skin renewal process. There are so much benefits that this product may cause and it is even compared to Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair. This is usually used together with the Essence mentioned above. You can also buy a package including this serum and the essence in one. This is an oil-based product but do not you worry because it is easily absorbed by the skin so no need for long waiting time. Also, there is no problem with its odor. I usually apply 3 drops every night in my face.


Night Repair Probio Ampoule Cream is kinda yogurty when I describe it. Because of its formulation containing more than 50% fermented yeast extract and 10 types of probiotics, it strengthens the moisture barrier and speeds up skin regeneration. I like it actually even though the cream is thick and looks heavy. But whenever you apply it, it even out and not sticky at all. I can say that of the four mentioned here, this one is my favorite. I think it contributes to the improvement of face and I like yogurt so it has a plus.

Applying these for weeks now and I can say that my skin has improved. Even though I did breakout, these products somehow dries my pimples and there no angry bumps almost everyday. I can not truly accused skin care products that may have cause this breakouts because imbalance hormones is the other factor. I am suggesting that you try it for yourself. After all this is their sample sizes and they are worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment